7 Day Totals
These are some of our favorite weather resources that we use on a daily basis! We have all of these sites bookmarked, or the apps downloaded on our mobile devices and check them throughout the day.
- Northwest Avalanche Center (NWAC):
- Great resource for daily mountain specific forecasts. They publish a forecast every morning and afternoon for most major mountain ranges in the PNW, with Snoqualmie pass specific forecasts. They also post daily avalanche forecasts. Includes snow levels, temperatures, wind, and precipitation forecasts
- Washington Department of Transportation (WSDOT):
- Forecast is updated regularly. Great overview and 5 day outlook. Includes snow levels, temperatures, wind, and precipitation forecasts
- Detailed 7 day forecast, includes all winter weather warnings and is the one our of favorites for accurate in-depth weather. Has a great picture overview of the next 7 days.
- Detailed 6 day snow and precipitation forecast, we use this for some great morning, midday, and evening snow accumulation estimates.